Boardwalk Marina – An Exclusive Rental Experience
Are you planning a summer trip to Lake Coeur d’Alene? If so, you’re probably planning to spend some time on the water. Make the process of renting boats easier and look no further than Boardwalk Marina for your needs.
Conveniently located on the Coeur d’Alene Resort, the Boardwalk Marina offers an exclusive rental experience that will leave you coming back for summers to come! Keep reading below as we dive into all that the Boardwalk has to offer.
Where is Boardwalk Marina?
The best of CDA boat rentals, Boardwalk Marina is located on the docks of the Coeur d’Alene resort. Its prime location and abundant inventory will sell you on this marina instantly.
How do you get there?
Boardwalk Marina is located behind the Coeur d’Alene Resort so it can be a bit difficult to see from the road. However, there are two convenient ways to access it from the resort on any given day:
City Dock entrance
The City Dock is located on the west side of the resort, close to the public beaches and the walking paths. The farthest away, this entrance is a short 5 minute walk from Boardwalk Marina’s rental office.
Excursion Dock entrance
The Excursion Dock has more direct access to the Boardwalk Marina. It is on the east side of the resort, near McEuen Park. Take a stroll through the park first, or head straight for the water via this entrance. It’s just a few minutes down to the water and then you’re practically there. Look for the gas pumps on the dock, that is where you should be heading.
Where to park at Boardwalk Marina
There are many places for you to park if you’d like to go to Boardwalk Marina. Below, we’ll go over the top 3:
- Public parking on Northwest Boulevard
- Located directly off of Northwest Boulevard, this public parking lot is right next to the City Dock entrance. Take a dip in the lake first – we won’t judge! – or head straight to our office. Just don’t forget to pay the minimal parking fees first.
- Parking in McEuen Park
- There are several parking lots and garages located around McEuen Park. You can access these by going down Northwest Boulevard and then turning down 3rd street. From there, you’ll see several parking options available to you with hourly or daily rates.
- Parking with the Coeur d’Alene Resort
- If you don’t want the hassle of finding your own parking, you can also park at the resort. Use valet if you’d like, or just pay to access the upper levels of the parking garage. The decision is completely up to you!
Come visit us!
The Boardwalk Marina offers an exclusive rental experience. We have an entire fleet of pristine boats, jet skis, paddle boards, and more for rent by the hour or day. Unlike other companies, we have the finest rentals in Coeur d’Alene because we start every lake boating season with new boats and a thrill for adventure.
Want to join in the fun? Give us a call and come visit us today!